Genuine Aramith Micro-Fiber Cloth
Free & Fast Delivery
The Aramith Micro-Fiber Cloth is much more than a regular cloth. It ensures that you can maintain your ball set to the highest possible standards.
This 100% polyester cloth is manufactured for long and intensive use and is ideal for removing grease, dust and chalk spots.
We would recommend using this cloth with the Aramith Ball Cleaner and Ball restorer which can be found in our shop. We do sell all three as a value pack.
- High cloth resistance: strong fibre with "w" anchorage within the textile structure; this velvet structure means no fibers will be lost on the ball surface.
- Absorption: absorbs 4x its weight in water, 8x its weight in grease.
- Fiber thickness: 0.6 g/10.000 m insures excellent cleaning performance; even inside small surface defects or scratches.
- Fiber shape: the curly shaped fibres easily remove dust from the ball's surface and capture dust into the microfibre through electrostatic effect due to friction on the ball's surface.
- High fiber density: 40,000 fibres/cm2, insure excellent cleaning and polishing.
- High dimensional stability: no shrinkage after hot wash (60deg C /140 deg F).
- Flexible protective underlayer coating: will keep your hand dry during ball cleaning.
- High fiber crush resistance: recovers its initial volume and absorption after use.
- Cloth Maintenance: Wash at 60C / 140 deg F when suitable. No ironing: ready to use after washing.
We are an official Aramith UK distributor.
This means the Aramith product will be dispatched the same working day as cleared payment or at the very latest the following day.
It will be sent by first class post which means it will be with you within a few days.