Answers to Commonly Asked Questions
Pool Table F.A.Q
Below is a selection of questions that we often get asked by our customers. However if you wish to discuss anything else related to our products then please feel free to either send us an email or give us a call. Our contact details can be found HERE .
If you would like to know more details about any of our products such as pool tables, football tables, jukeboxes, table tennis tables etc then please just get in touch.
Question: What is the cost of delivery if any?
Answer: Most items have free delivery. The cost of delivery of slate bed pool tables, football tables and table tennis tables is free to ground floor locations in England or Wales but extra delivery charges may apply north of Glasgow and parts of Cornwall. If delivery is to a basement or upper floor, our 2 man delivery crew will, if access allows, deliver to the requested location. The additional charge for an upstairs/basement delivery is £60. This price is to most areas of the UK and delivery is by our own delivery vehicles unless otherwise advised. Accessory and spares orders such as Pool Balls are usually sent via courier the next working day after receipt of order. Smaller items are sent by first class mail. All prices include VAT.
Question: How long before delivery if I order a pool table, table tennis table or football table from you?
Answer: Most pool table orders are delivered within 4-6 weeks. We keep pool table stock in our warehouse, but if the table you require is not in stock we can usually obtain it within 3- 4 weeks from our suppliers, with whom we have forward orders scheduled. Table Tennis Tables and home Football Tables are normally delivered within 5 working days. Coin Operated Football Tables normally take 10- 14 working days
Question: I am nervous about ordering online. Is my payment secure?
Answer: Yes. Once you've decided which equipment you want to buy, you can either place an order online, or call us on 0845 226 5758 between 9.00 am and 7.00pm Mon-Fri or 10am - 5pm Saturday. If you pay by credit or debit card, we have a secure Paypoint payment portal online, or you can call us and pay over the phone. Homegames do not store your credit card details. You can purchase using Visa, Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Eurocard, Maestro, Switch, Solo, Cheque or Bank Transfer.
Question: What are your opening hours?
Answer: We are open 5 days per week, 9am to 5pm Mon-Friday. Our phone lines are open 6 days per week, 9.30 am to 7.00pm Mon-Fri, and 10am to 5pm Saturday.
Question: Why buy from us?
Answer: The Internet is a convenient shopping place, but who to buy from, well here below are some of the reasons
1. Customer Care - Firstly we care about our customers, customer care is a high priority, we value our customers and are small enough to give personal service, yet large enough to provide the support our customers may require. See a small selection of testimonials from some of our many satisfied customers.
2. Business Premises - We are a proper online business and work from business premises and not somebody’ bedroom as can be the case with some online companies.. We have a warehouse and our own transport, and we are available to talk to on the phone regarding your order during the times stated above. We have an 0845 number, which ensures you can always speak to us at local call rates, and not just a mobile phone contact.
3. Stock - We carry a large stock of product and have forward orders with our suppliers ensuring that items ordered are either in stock or can be obtained within a few days in most instances.
4. Brands –We are the exclusive distributor for Garlando Coin Operated Football Tables in the UK and Ireland, main distributors of the famous Simonis Billiard Cloth and a distributor of Aramith pool and snooker balls from Belgium.
We sell pool tables from most of the major manufacturers in the UK and Europe
Most of our pool tables are UK made, with the exception of our Dynamic pool tables, SAM pool tables and Billard Plaisance tables which are sourced from Europe.
Garlando football tables carry a 3 year warranty and our Cornilleau table tennis tables have a 10 year warranty on outdoor tables.
We also pride ourselves on our customer aftercare and service. We have many repeat customers and recommendations from customers are a pleasing and important part of our sales.
5. Experience - The two partners in Homegames have over 40 years of experience in the area of home amusements, including Pool, Snooker, Football Tables, Table Tennis and Jukeboxes etc and that experience is at your disposal.
6. Priority - We are domestic distributors for a number of suppliers in the UK. Our orders are prioritised by them due to the volume of orders we place with them and the excellent business partnerships we have with them.
7. Choice - We are not a manufacturer! We specialise in the sale, delivery and installation of leisure products for our customers, and offer a range of goods from different manufacturers.
Our range is based on quality, value for money and choice of features and styles. We can also obtain other product not advertised on our site, or custom pool tables made to your specification.
We feature what we believe to be the best range of leisure products available in the UK.